Effective Date: September 30, 2017
1. TV31 may collect the following personal and personally identifiable information from you:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Physical address;
- Phone number;
- Account holder and payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or billing information;
- Any information that you voluntarily upload, post, or submit to TV31, the www.tv31.com and www.wmkg.com websites, or similar third party websites or applications; and
- Other required account or other information to utilize the TV31 Services.
2. TV31 may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your photographs/images;
- Your videos;
- Your business information and website;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the TV31 Services, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics and/or webhost; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the www.tv31.com and www.wmkg.com websites or to TV31.
For more information on how Google Analytics uses data from the www.tv31.com and www.wmkg.com websites and how you can control the information sent to Google, click here. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here. Since these opt outs are cookie-based, please note that if you get a new computer or device, install or start using a new browser, or erase or alter your browser’s cookie file, you may need to opt out again.
3. TV31 uses this personal or personally identifiable information in the following ways:
Provide you with the TV31 Services and customize the content and/or layout of the TV31 Services for individual visitors, identify and fix problems with the TV31 Services, update you on changes to the TV31 Services, communicate with you concerning your account and to respond to any of your inquiries and/or other requests, to complete a transaction you initiated and to process payment for any transaction, and to update you on TV31’s products and services offered through the TV31 Service and/or the services of third parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- enable your use of the TV31 Services;
- improve algorithms;
- measure service usage;
- develop new features;
- contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, fax, text messages, or messages within the TV31 Services;
- customize and/or tailor the TV31 Services and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the TV31 Services;
- aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- advertise products and services of TV31;
- provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- transmit and process your information and actions within the TV31 Services;
- provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- provide you with information concerning TV31’s benefits or services;
- store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- understand your needs and requests;
- communicate promotions or other offers;
- process payments;
- prevent and detect illegal activities or violations of the Terms of Service;
- combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other TV31 applications and/or services; and
- facilitate your use of the TV31 Services and upgrades/replacements to the TV31 Services.
4. TV31 stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the TV31, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your information within the United States. You understand and agree that TV31 may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
TV31 uses a variety of commercially reasonable and standard technological measures to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your information. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no website, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. TV31 may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where TV31 has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the TV31 Services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the TV31 Services and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with TV31’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where TV31 has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of TV31;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where TV31 is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that TV31 may specifically share some of your information with payment processors, web merchants, online retailers, and other third party service providers in order to complete the TV31 Services.
6. Purchase or sale of the TV31 Services or other assets:
7. You may stop TV31 from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies, terminating your account, or by ceasing your use of the TV31 Services. Please note that it is possible that some areas of TV31’s websites will not function properly when you view them if you adjust your web browser settings to limit cookies. TV31 ignores any and all Do Not Track requests and signals.
You may contact TV31 with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. TV31 reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications by writing to TV31 or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
8. When using the TV31 Services, you are obligated to:
Inform TV31 of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your user account, and your personal or personally identifiable information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that TV31 has shared your personal or personally identifiable information within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal or personally identifiable information. disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting TV31 at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The TV31 Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of eighteen (18). TV31 is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or other minors. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by TV31, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from TV31’s database.
11. Third party services and third party links
TV31 may include or offer third party products or services and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. TV31 has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the TV31 Services and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party websites.
12. Contact and Notices
Internet Notices Department
4237 Airline Road
Norton Shores MI 49444
A copy of any such notice must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org but email notice alone shall not comply with the notice requirements of this Agreement.